Submit Information and Resume Below to Apply
Join the Tom Wood
Tom Wood Automotive is an exciting, dynamic place to work, with lots of opportunity for growth! We are a local, family-owned company that has been in business since 1967. We believe in doing business with the highest level of integrity, providing amazing customer service, and having employees who are positive, confident and honest. We service and sell some of the best, most award-winning vehicles in the industry with Toyota, Ford, Nissan, Volkswagen, Subaru, Lexus, Porsche, Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo in Indianapolis and Honda at our Anderson location. Our service is second to none and we take pride in everything we do.
Tom Wood Automotive is currently experiencing one of the biggest growth spurts in our history! If you are tops in your field and looking for a long term home, please consider joining our family. We do lots of training in-house, so don't worry if automobiles are not your field of expertise. Many other skills can be applied to what we do. We offer great pay plans, health insurance, 401k and more. We are committed to being a drug-free workplace, and are an equal opportunity employer. We also believe wholeheartedly in partnering with our community, and offer plenty of opportunities to give back and be involved.
your contact information and any additional details pertaining to your
career interests with Tom Wood Automotive. You can paste a plain text
version of your resume in the text area below. You can also use the text
area for a cover letter and any supplementary information you would
like to provide about your career goals, availability, best times to
contact you, etc.
This information is current only for ninety (90) days, at the conclusion of which time, if you have not heard from us and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for you to resubmit your information.RENTAL CAR COORDINATOR
The Rental Car Coordinator provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction at time of rental and return using approved sales and service techniques. The individual will be responsible for greeting customers, facilitating the rental and return, selling optional services, receiving phone calls and scheduling, as well as responding to customer questions and concerns.
Additional duties include:
- Proficient in MS Office product suite
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental with customers to ensure understanding of our rates and service charges
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return
- Prepare the Rental Agreement with all required information
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid driver's license
Tom Wood is a drug free workplace. EEOC.